Wednesday, August 8, 2007

energy failure.. systems shutting down..

I don't want to leave, but I have no choice. I shall return as soon as I can.

*enters her repair chamber, clutching two pictures..one of a librarian, one of a pirate*

INITIATING STASIS

*whispering to herself*

the last note fades
i am laid in my case
and the lid is closed
but i know
my musician knows
i wait for when
a breath
enters
my lips again


ENGINES OFFLINE
SEPHIROTH INACTIVE
ORGANIC SYSTEMS STABLE
ANIMATION SUSPENSION SUCCESSFUL

1 comment:

JJ Drinkwater said...

A gentleman researcher stands beside the catafalque. His arms are crossed,and his face wears a look of world-weary patience, but his eyes are untroubled.

Still, an image burns in his brain: the grieving librarian, face sunk in his hands, saying in a voice burdened with sorrow "Do not make me choose! I would choose the library, and it would kill me. Go to her, 'Such. Go, that she may be attended when she wakes, and that I may come to her."

He shifts a little, his stance easy, and looks off into the distance, keeping his own counsel and doing a Friend's errand.