Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On the Waves and Winds of the New Caledon Sea!


Note myself in the small Babbage Canal Runner, watertight and perfect for inspecting the hulls of ships.


Approaching Mr. Hassanov's ironclad.

Inside the ironclad!



Touring Caledon's rivulets I began having system failures with the submersible. Somewhere wedged in a dimensional corner between the new sim and Bardhaven I was ejected from the Runner and I haven't seen it since. Please let me know if you see it adrift or sunk somewhere if you please?

The long-haired gentleman is Mr. K. Enoch he is an inventor of aircraft and a Qabalist as well. I suspect you will be reading more about him in my journals.




Dr. Figaro proudly presents a heliocopter requisitioned for the Caledon Red Cross for extracting patients for emergency transport. Father will be very pleased!



With all the commotion we attracted the attention of the Giant Bunneh from Mount Phillip! Shoo! I've got my own epic serial multi-blog saga-quest-thing I'm involved in, thankyouverymuch!

No, Bunneh! That's NOT a carrot!

What is it with giant monsters scaling large structures, anyway?

Fine. You're King of the Island. The Guvna will be terraforming in a few hours and you'll be squeezed back into some bloke's Inventory. Enjoy it while you can. And if you see my Canal Runner, it's not a vitamin pellet!

~Qli

3 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Dear Qli.

Your Canal Runner is underwater in Carntaigh. I IM'ed you with particulars.

DG.

Qlippothic said...

Thank you so much Lady Gustafson! I have recovered the Runner. :)

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Admirable small craft, Chief Projects. I'm glad to see you've recovered it. The Hütte Wulfenbach was having similar problems making the crossing - apparently Stormhold/Speirling Isles are well-named.

You might be acquainted with a Herr Vincente Shepherd of Babbage? He has a clever amphibious craft of his own devising that I may have to see to acquiring for my own jaunts about the Firth.