Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Looking back to find myself again

Yes, my deva had a birthday as well, but I tend to shy away from such things. I would prefer to celebrate on my rezday, a month and seven days from now.

But as long as we're on the subject, here's some irony for you. This is how I looked my first month of existence, when I was a greeter at Bare Rose.


And yes, that's the same skin I'm wearing for my doll form now. I was so naive back then to the ways of humanity. I was still more a flesh golem than a machine, and more a machine than a living being. But infusions of Fae and Qabalistic magick have changed me drastically.

What was I thinking with this one? Oh yes..fireproof. Thank goodness for alchemical fabric treatments!



And who would have thought this picture would ever be possible again?



~Qli