Saturday, May 12, 2007

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

First there was a blinding flash..


And Caledon Cay had vanished into the aether! So, I dallied around Tanglewood and made a through safety examination of this swing.



I satisfied all minimum specifications.

Next I was summoned by a the Baroness Amber who was jubilantly celebrating her return to this world with the help of Dr. Mason's aether beacon. Then I remembered..Comic Book Night in Steelhead was coming! I had to make a costume!


So I became CAPTAIN CALEDON, defender of Neo-Victorian values! I arrived in Kokopelli Square to face off against my arch nemesis, MISSING IMAGE PERSON..



Oh wait, it's just Sheriff Fuzzball with a ring he found in the bottom of a cereal box. My mistake!



Most people came as TWO color comics, mainly black and white.










I have to say comics have become rather depressing. People complained about too much realism. Batman had turned HAPPY??

Afterwards I felt like something heroic, like..demolishing Dr. Mason's mansion and putting up a castle while he was asleep in the basement!

But I forgot to clear it with Tensai first. She was most perturbed. I *DO* apologize Miss Tensai! I couldn't sleep and the anticipation was killing me! I'll buy some of your trinkets to decorate the castle. The Nopleon would look wonderful on the mantlepiece next to the secret trapdoor bookcase!

SQUEEEEE!! Thank you for building it Aunt Lumina!



3 comments:

TotalLunar Eclipse said...

With great power comes the great Missing Image Man!

Fuzzball Ortega said...

Actually, Batman isn't happy, he's just not as broody, anymore. I think David Boreanaz of Angel had ruined brooding, so they had to make a change.

Emilly Orr said...

Ah, yes, the Great Square Head...so many other people have claim to better styles of brooding...

But hmm, I'll have to go look at the castle. I admit, I got a brief preview when I ran into Lumina in a sandbox we both favor, and it looked lovely then...